A beer house with the name the Queens Arms has been identified in Great Norwood Street by fellow pub historian Martin Edwards. He has compiled a list of licensed premises in the town in 1844 – which is a very long time ago in the early reign of Queen Victoria.

Martin has made notes that the Queens Arms was located on the west side of Great Norwood Street.


1844 Jerh; Moore (sic)

Share this Page: