The Nags Head was de-licensed in the 1930’s. It was included in an inventory of the property of the Stroud Brewery in 1928, when an adjoining house was also owned by the brewery. The building is now in private occupancy and called Wayfarers Cottage. It is on the right hand side heading from the High Street. The postal codes for Regent Street are GL10 2AA, GL10 2AD.
Rateable Value in 1891: £13.10s.0d.
Owner in 1891: Mrs Ward (leased to Godsell & Sons, Salmon Springs Brewery, Stroud)
Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse
Rateable Value in 1903: £20.0s.0d.
Owner in 1903: Charles Ward (leased to Godsell & Sons, Salmon Springs Brewery, Stroud)
Type of licence in 1903: Beerhouse
Closing time in 1903: 11pm
Landlords at the Nags Head include:
1891,1903 Edward Stephens