The Kings Head, located opposite the village green, is now the only pub in Kings Stanley.
This page will be updated with additional information.
Map Reference: SO 813035
Rateable Value in 1891: £15.0s.0d.
Owner in 1891: Holmes & Co.
Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse
Rateable Value in 1903: £21.0s.0d.
Owner in 1903: Nailsworth Brewery
Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
Landlords at the Kings Head include:
1830 John Leach
1856 T.H. Smith
1891,1903 Frederick Merchant
1919 George Thomas
1927 Frederick G. Morgan
1927-1952 Percy Long (previously at the White Lion Inn, Rodborough)
1997 John and Carole Hewlett
2002 David and Judith Williams
2006,2009 Marina and Martin Campbell