The Heart of Oak closed in September 1964 and is now a private house called Oak House.
Owner in 1891: Edwin Adey (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1891: £9.10s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse
Owner in 1903: Thomas William Elvy, Dursley Brewery
Rateable value in 1903: £9.10s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
Landlords at the Heart of Oak include:
1891,1903 Edwin Adey
1906 Albert Jellyman
1919,1927 William Higgins
1939 Ivor H. Hobbs