The Bull Hotel Tap was a separate pub to the rear of the Bull Hotel. It was located near the bridge over the River Coln. The license was probably held by the Bull Hotel, hence there being no mention in the 1891 and 1903 licensing books of Gloucestershire.
It has been claimed that the beer was sent to the tap by a pipeline under the road from the Bull Hotel but this is probably just a local yarn.
The Bull Hotel tap closed in October 1957 and is now a private residence called, appropriately, the Bull Tap.
Map Reference: SP 151010