The Albert Arms was located on the western corner of Albert Street. An 1870 reference gives the address as 14 Hamilton Place. George James Cox was the owner of the Albert Arms in 1891 and 1903 but he leased it to the Cheltenham Original Brewery. It had an annual rateable value of £16.0s.0d. in 1891 and 1903 and was licensed as a beer house. The Albert Arms closed in 1968. It is now a private residence with no visible evidence of its past licensed history.
Landlords at the Albert Arms include:
1870 Thomas Wall
1878,1883 Lucy Wall (an 1878 reference lists Lucy Well at the Albert Arms, Albert Street)
1891 George Tyler
1903 William Howell