The White Horse is now known as the Inn on the Marsh and is located on the Stow Road to the south of the town centre. Marston’s Brewery of Burton on Trent acquired the pub in March 1997.
Owner in 1891: Henry Lardner & Sons, Brewers, Little Compton, Warwickshire
Rateable value in 1891: £13.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse
Owner in 1903: Flowers & Sons, Stratford on Avon
Rateable value in 1903: £16.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Beerhouse
Closing time in 1903: 11pm
1891 George Bumford
1903,1939 John Henry Tarplett
1997 (April) Richard and Catherine Prince.
1997 (Nov.) Wayne and Kim Brannagh