The White Hart was on the south side of the Manor. It had closed as a pub before the Second World War. The property is now in residential use – White Hart Villa. The White Hart was owned by the Evesham Brewery in 1903, which traded as Sladden & Collier. It seems that the Evesham Brewery traded as Allard & Co until 1878, when it was acquired by Sladden & Co. Sladden & Collier were registered as a company in March 1890 and the Evesham Brewery closed when the business was taken over by the Cheltenham Original Brewery in 1927.
Owner in 1891: Samuel Groves, Evesham (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1891: £11.17s.6d.
Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse
Owner in 1903: Sladden & Collier, Brick Kiln Street, Evesham
Rateable value in 1903: £11.17s.6d.
Type of licence in 1903: Beerhouse
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
1891,1903 Samuel Cope