Numbered 317 (and a half!)  in the original numbering sequence. The West End Porter Stores would have been situated by the bowling green opposite St. Georges Street. It is not listed in the 1891 petty sessional divisional licensing records.

Martin Brothers were a wine and spirit merchants / off-licence operating at this site.


1870 Solomon Salmon

1878 John Jakeway

Share this Page: