The Union Hotel closed in 1994. The free-standing oval pub sign across the road from the Union is now used as Village sign.
This page will be updated with additional information.
Owner in 1891: Mary Ann Harding (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1891: £20.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse
Owner in 1903: Tayler’s Cotswold Brewery, Northleach
Rateable value in 1903: £24.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
Landlords at the Union Hotel include:
1856 Mrs E. Ball
1885,1891 Mrs Ellen Watts (Union Commercial Hotel in 1885)
1902 George Robins
1903,1906 Charlotte E. Crockett
1919,1927 John Petherick Tyack
The Citizen: October 6th, 1998 – 50 Years Ago: (October 1948): Mr Malcolm Lyon, manager of the Tabard Hotel in Gloucester for the last 11 years is leaving to become tenant at the Union Hotel, Northleach.