The Three Cups was possibly located near to the Eastgate Market. Details are sketchy but the Three Cups may have become the Three Cups Eating House.
Gloucester Journal: December 22nd, 1883 – Frank Robinson, of Columbia Street, was summoned for causing an obstruction in the public streets. PC Scrivens stated that defendant left his horse and cart unattended for an hour, while he was in the Saracen’s Head, Wine Vaults and The Three Cups. Fined 5s. and 1s. costs.
1879 J.Oakley (Three Cups, Eastgate Street)
1893,1906 J. Beddoes (Three Cups, Eastgate Street)
1906 J. Beddoes