The Sudeley Arms was located on the south-eastern side of Hailes Street. The building is now a private residence and is called the Old Sudeley Arms. The pub was the only Stow Brewery outlet in Winchcombe.
Owner in 1891: Henry Lowther Barker, Stow Brewery
Rateable value in 1891: £13.15s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse
Owner in 1903: Edward Augustus Green, Stow Brewery
Rateable value in 1903: £13.15s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903: 11pm
Landlords at the Sudeley Arms include:
1891,1903 Henry Paish