The Ram Inn was located just to the east of the present-day Boots Corner on the north side of the High Street. The Ram Inn closed in 1896.
There is a service road (Albion Walk) running from the High Street by Boots to Albion Street, which roughly equates to the position of America Passage.
George Stibbs, the owner of the Cheltenham Steam Brewery in Albion Street, was the owner of the Ram Inn in 1891. It was a licensed ale house and had an annual rateable value of £34.0s.0d. There is no reference to the Ram Inn hereafter, and is not mentioned in the 1903 register of licensed premises.
Landlords of the Ram Inn include:
1859 Edward Sanderson
1870 George Turner
1878,1883 John Turner
1885 Mrs Maut Minerva Freeman
1891 Mary Ann Bryant