The Queens Head was a pub on the main road through Fairford and was leased to the Brimscombe Brewery. The precise location of the Queens Head, however, is still to be determined.
The Queens Head was probably in close proximity to the Marlborough Arms. The postal codes for Milton Street are GL7 4BN and GL7 4BW.
Map Reference: SP 150010 (Milton Street)
Owner in 1891: Emma Giles (leased Smith & Sons, Brimscombe Brewery)
Rateable Value in 1891: £14.10s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse
Owner in 1903: Exors of Emma Giles (leased Smith & Sons, Brimscombe Brewery)
Rateable Value in 1903: £14.10s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Beerhouse
Closing time in 1903: 11pm
Landlords at the Queens Head include:
1891 Alfred Hignell
1901 J. Mason
1903 Elizabeth Mason.