The 1939 Kellys Directory gives the address as High Croft, Edge. At that time the pub was known as the Gloucester House Inn, but is known today as the Edgemoor Inn. The pub commands superb views over the valley towards Painswick.
This page will be updated with additional information.
Map Reference: SO 851091
Owner in 1891: Holmes & Co.
Rateable value in 1891: £12.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse
Owner in 1903: Nailsworth Brewery
Rateable value in 1903: £12.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
1885,1891 Henry Archer Welch (Gloucester House Inn)
1902,1903,1906,1919 Alfred Seabourne (Gloucester House Inn)
1927,1939 T.C. Newman (Gloucester House Inn)
1990-2009 Chris and Jill Bayes (Edgemoor (Inn)