The White Hart was in the centre of the village near the church and opposite the Fleur de Lys. The White Hart is now a private house.
Owner in 1891: Elizabeth Hallett (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1891: £30.10s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse
Owner in 1903: Jane Allen (leased Anglo-Bavarian Brewery, Shepton Mallet, Somerset)
Rateable value in 1903: £30.10s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
Landlords at the White Hart include:
1856 Mrs E. Parsons
1881 Elizabeth Hallett (aged 49) – (listed with no name, presumably the White Hart)
1885 Thomas George Hounslow
1891 Edwin Baker Haynes
1897,1903 Francis Joseph Johnson
1906 Charles Allen
1919,1927 Bertie George Baker