The White Hart closed c.1920. The White Hart is now two separate dwellings – Hart Cottage and Fawn Cottage.
Owner in 1891: Arnold Perrett & Co. Ltd., Wickwar Brewery
Rateable Value in 1891: £6.10s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse
Owner in 1903: Arnold Perrett & Co. Ltd., Wickwar Brewery
Rateable Value in 1903: £8.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903: 10pm (the White Hart was outside the town of Wotton under Edge)
Landlords at the White Hart include:
1852,1867 Samuel Holloway
1875 Miss Holloway
1879 Edwin Jordan
1889,1891 Mrs Ann Wyatt
1891 Emma Jotcham
1902 Walter John Lowrie
1903 Albert Farmiloe
1906,1916 Albert Cooper
1919 Frederick Grimes