Greencourt is a small cul-de-sac on the northern side of the road running from Kings Stanley to Selsley. The property is now a private residence. The Weavers Arms was tucked away almost out of sight of passing trade.
Map Reference: SO 823033
Rateable Value in 1891: £10.0s.0d.
Owner in 1891: Stroud Brewery
Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse
Rateable Value in 1903: £12.0s.0d.
Owner in 1903: Stroud Brewery
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
Landlords at the Weavers Arms include:
1891 Hannah Wall
1903 James Tanner
1910,1939 Arthur Kendall
c.1940 Jack Stockwell