The Wagoners Arms closed on May 12th 1917 after the licence had lapsed due to no application being made for its renewal.
There is a beerhouse marked on the map on the north side of the road almost opposite Hayden Court.
Owner in 1891: Cheltenham Original Brewery
Rateable value in 1891: £17.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse
Owner in 1903: Cheltenham Original Brewery
Rateable value in 1903: £17.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Beerhouse
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
Landlords at the Waggoners Arms include:
1861 Isaac Withers (Beer house keeper in 1861 census)
1891,1903 Sarah McCoy