The old Waggon and Horses is now a private house on the junction of the roads to Calmsden, Lower Chedworth and near the Seven Tuns. The Cirencester Brewery already owned the Waggon and Horses when the brewery became a Limited Company in 1888.
Map Reference: SP 053118
Owner in 1891: Cripps & Co., Cirencester Brewery
Rateable value in 1891: £9.12s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse
Owner in 1903: Cirencester Brewery
Rateable value in 1903: £11.10s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Beerhouse
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
Landlords at the Waggon & Horses include:
1841 William Scotford
1851 Robert Taylor
1861 Thomas Dyer
1871 John Tuffley
1881,1885 Ann Tuffley
1891,1903 Reuben Sly
1939 Alfred Vizor
David and Gladys Bliss (last landlords)