On the corner of Fairview Road and Victoria Place. This canopied corner off licence ceased trading in the 1980’s (approx). It has been a second hand / antique shop and general stores since, but has now been converted to residential use. A West Country Ales ceramic plaque disappeared from the premises in 2003.
William Seabright is listed in the 1891 licensing book as the owner of the Victoria Porter Stores. It had a licence for off-sales only, but in late Edwardian times it was free from brewery tie. The annual rateable value was set at £21.5s.0d. in both 1891 and 1903. Cheltenham Original Brewery had acquired the off-licence by 1903.
Keepers at the Victoria Porter Stores include:
1891 Jane Maltida White
1903 Annie Franklin