The address is listed as 25 Fairview Road in the 1919 &1939 Kellys directories. Date of closure and demolition unknown.
Thomas Stockum is recorded as owner of the Turks Head in the 1891 licensing records which he operated free from brewery tie. He had previously been at the Royal Foresters in Gloucester Road (sic) as listed in an 1870 directory. The annual rateable value of the Turks Head, an ale house, was £29.15s.0d. In the succeeding licensing returns twelve years later the Turks Head is in the ownership of E.S. Stockum. (no other details given). In 1903 the lease on the property had been taken by the Cheltenham Original Brewery Company. The rates remained at the same valuation.
Landlords at the Turks Head include:
1856 T. Richards
1859 Emmanuel Williams
1878,1885,1891 Thomas Stockum
1903,1906 Mrs Emily Sutton
1919,1927 Edwin Tee
1939 J. Masters Freeman