The Three Cups was located opposite the Market House on Church Street. The building had three distinctive gables. It was once one of the busiest meeting places and was one of the leading coaching inns of Tetbury.
The Three Cups was either owned or leased by Warns Tetbury Brewery as agreements exist on the Three Cups Inn between Robert Warn and Jacob Woodward (1801) and Robert Warn, James Beale and James Shipway (1812). Robert Warn died in 1816 and the brewery passed to his son, John Warn.
The Three Cups Inn later became an ironmongers which was owned by Sidney Witchell, a relative of the Witchell’s Brewing family.
1830 Edmund Peacey
1844 Henry Moore