Kellys 1939 Directory lists the pub as Ye Old Swan Inn. The building that was once the Swan is now Old Swan Cottage.
Owner in 1891: Lord Fitzhardinge (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1891: £26.0s.0d. this included just over 5 acres of land (5a.2r.27p. to be precise).
Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse
Owner in 1903: Lord Fitzhardinge (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1903: £11.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
Landlords at the Swan Inn include:
1856 J. Smith
1881,1885 Jesse Smith (Jesse and Dorcus Smith in 1881 census)
1902 Robert Smith
1903,1906,1939 Harry Curtis