In 1891 the premises is listed without having a name. It is believed that the Snowshill Arms once made its own beer. It was subsequently acquired by the Donnington Brewery.
This page will be updated with additional information.
Map reference: SP 096337
Owner in 1891: William Beard (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1891: £8.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse
Owner in 1903: Edwin Beard (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1903: £21.5s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Beerhouse
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
1891 William Beard
Landlords at the Snowshill Arms include:
1903 Edwin Beard