Sedbury Park was formerly the seat of Percival Marling VC. Mr and Mrs Herbert Talbot converted the building to a luxury hotel in 1921. Chepstow Golf Club was located within its grounds. According to an advertisement in 1929 there was even a ‘landing ground for aeroplanes’. The Sedbury Park Hotel became an approved school in 1941 and has since been converted to luxury flats.
Landlord / Proprietor:
1927 Herbert Talbot