The Seagrave Arms is situated in the centre of the village on the B4632 Stratford Road.
This page will be updated with additional information.
Map Reference: SP 127413
Owner in 1891: Richard Gay Francis (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1891: £16.12s.6d.
Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse
Owner in 1903: Frederick Irons (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1903: £21.5s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
Owner in 2008: Enterprise Inns
Landlords at the Seagrave Arms include:
1856 A. Bagshaw
1885,1891 William Simmons
1902,1906 Frederick Irons (listed as Frederick Iorns in 1902)
1919,1927 Edwin Bell
1939 John Stanley Foster
200? Joe and Wendy McDonagh
2007 (Oct )-2008 ‘Baggy’ and Sheelagh Saunders, Son Gabe and partner Abi