Blockley was in Worcestershire prior to 1931.

The Royal Oak was a beer, cider and porter beerhouse. It was managed by Frederick Taylor from 1870-1920 and four of his sons also held the license in succession. It was closed in 1955 and became a greengrocers shop run by the Worthingtons. It later became an antique shop. It has now been converted to a private dwelling.


1870-1920 Frederick Taylor

1939 William Hodgkins

Share this Page: