Built in 1837 the Rotunda Tavern traded as a wine merchants for over 100 years before its acquisition by Allied Breweries in 1965. The Rotunda was enlarged in the early 1980’s when an adjoining butchers shop was added to the premises.
There are two separate entrances to the Rotunda, one in Montpellier Walk and the other in Montpellier Street.
Additional information will be added in a future update to this page.
1997 William Conaghan
2000,2001 Andrew V and Lynn Ascoli