Richard Gleed’s beerhouse was at or near Elm Farm in the High St. on the west side of the street near the junction with Bath Road. It was licensed for off-sales only.
Map Reference: SO 812034
Rateable Value in 1891: £12.0s.0d.
Owner in 1891: Richard Gleed (free from brewery tie)
Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse (off sales only)
Rateable Value in 1903: £12.0s.0d.
Owner in 1903: Richard Gleed (free from brewery tie)
Type of licence in 1903: Beerhouse (off sales only)
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
1891,1903 Richard Gleed