The building is now the Old Stocks Hotel.
This page will be updated with additional information:
Owner in 1891: Mr E. T. Rouse (leased Clinch & Co., Eagle Brewery, Witney)
Rateable value in 1891: £14.10s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse
Owner in 1903: Mills & Co. (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1903: £20.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903: 11pm
Landlords at the Red Lion include:
1856 J. Large
1885 George Cripps Godfrey (Old Red Lion)
1891 Charles Gardiner
1903 G.A. Hawkins
1919 Joseph Preston