The pub has been owned by the local Donnington Brewery for well over a hundred years. It is one of the few pubs in Gloucestershire that has been selling the same beers for such a long period of time. For a long time the Queens Head held the honour of being the pub in the county to feature in the most CAMRA Good Beer Guides.
This page will be updated with additional information:
Owner in 1891: Richard Iles Arkell, Donnington Brewery
Rateable value in 1891: £16.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse
Owner in 1903: Richard Iles Arkell, Donnington Brewery
Rateable value in 1903: £16.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903: 11pm
Landlords at the Queens Head include:
1885,1891 James Fisher
1902,1919 Mrs Sarah Ann Fisher
1927,1939 F.G. Mills
1988-2004 Tim and Kay Eager
2004,2010 John and June Bate