48 Tewkesbury Road in 1939 directory. The Queens Head was situated on the western corner of Queen Street.
Cheltenham Original Brewery were the owners of the Queens Head in 1891 and 1903. The premise licence was for a beer house and during those years it had a constant annual rateable value of £17.0s.0d.
The Queens Head was demolished when Tewkesbury Road was widened.
Landlords at the Queens Head include:
1830 David Edwards
1844 John Radway
1859 J.A. Gardner
1870 Mrs Roffey
1878,1883 Henry Fricker
1891 Eliza Fricker
1903 Joseph Bridges
1939 Albert J. Dilley