19 Prince Street in 1919 directory.

The Queens Head was near the junction with Station Road on the western side of Prince Street. The Prince of Wales pub was nearby.

In 1920 the Queens Head was tied to Arnold Perrett & Co. Ltd., Wickwar Brewery.

Landlords at the Queens Head include:

1859 Edward Tapp

1879 J. Pinnegar

1885 Mrs Rosanna Pinnegar

1902,1906 William Dee

1919 Albert Hall

Share this Page: