The Queens Head, near Gloucester Rugby Ground, was once a tied house of Smith & Sons Brimscombe Brewery. For many years it was a Courage tied house. Ushers of Trowbridge then acquired the Queens Head. The Ushers brewery in Wiltshire closed in 2000.

The images above were taken in August 2006

The Queens Head has now closed.

This page will be updated with additional information.

Landlords at the Queens Head include:

1879 W.C. Grylis

1893 C. Strange

1906 W. Cook

1936,1939 William James Draper

1957 Frederick John Coulson

2005 John and Ninette Jones

Share this Page: