The Queens Head was once tied to the Stroud Brewery Company. The pub was the headquarters of the Robert Raikes Lodge. The building was brick built and had two dormer windows on the roof. After closure the Queens Head was used as a car accessory warehouse.

May 2008
April 2010

Landlords at the Queens Head include:

1830 William Wathen

1856 William Probert

1869 John Goold

1870,1885 William Kent

1893: W.M. Pearson

1902 Henry Marlin

1902 Henry Mason

1906 Robert De Board ?

1919 Charles Adams

1927,1957 Arthur Waterhouse

Share this Page: