The Queens Head was listed at 11 Watermoor Road in a 1919 directory. The present day address is 34 Watermoor Road.
The Queens Head closed in September 2008.
This page will be updated with additional information.
Owner in 1891: Cirencester Brewery
Rateable Value in 1891: £12.0s.0d.
Type of license in 1891: Alehouse
Owner in 1903: Cirencester Brewery
Rateable Value in 1903: £20.0s.0d.
Type of license in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903: 11pm
Landlords at the Queens Head include:
1871,1910 Edwin Cole
1913 S.J. Cole
1919,1939 Wilfred Keylock
1995 Juliet Day