The Prince of Wales was located directly opposite the White Bear in Bredon Road. It must have closed by 1891. The property later became a private house called Porthpean. There is no longer a property of that name in the vicinity. A house on the corner of Oldbury Road and Bredon Road is called Pound Cottage which stands next door to the Old Police Station (now a dental practice).
Map Reference: SO 895332
1841 Thomas Townley