Tresham is an isolated hamlet about two and a half miles to the south east of Wotton under Edge. The Plough is now a private house with nothing to indicate that it was once a pub.

There is no mention of a pub in Tresham in either the 1891 or 1903 licensing books.

Map Reference ST 793913


1939 William John Shellard

Share this Page: