The Plough Inn was on the south side of Station Road. The property, on the south-western corner of the junction with Huxley Court, is now residential and called Plough Cottage.
Owner in 1891: Elizabeth Weeks (free from brewery tie)
Rateable Value in 1891: £20.15s.0d. (the higher RV might have included land)
Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse
Owner in 1903: Elizabeth Weeks (free from brewery tie)
Rateable Value in 1903: £9.10s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Beerhouse
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
1891,1903 Elizabeth Weeks