King Street ran from Eastgate Street to St. Aldate Street. The site is now occupied by the Kings Walk shopping precinct. There is a reference in Bennetts Directory of 1908 to the Old Folk at Home.
The license of the Old House at Home was referred to compensation authority in 1934. It was demolished to make way for redevelopment.
1859 John Mills
1879 Amos Chandler
1893 Mrs A. Ballinger
1906 Mrs A. Dyer