The wooden framed Old Forge Inn is a listed building dating from 1608. It was originally called the Swan. The village forge was converted into a restaurant and it later gained a full licence.
This page will be updated with additional information.
Map reference: SO 777080
Owner in 2005: Punch Taverns
Landlords at the Old Forge include:
1980 Kathleen & Derek Ayre (Old Forge Restaurant)
1999 John and Ginny Owens
2003 Neil and Debby Hardy
2006,2008 Graham Jones and Carolyn Cake