The building featured three unusual crenellated bay windows to the front of the pub. A large Stroud Brewery Ales & Stout wooden sign was attached to the pub at roof level after 1928. The Oddfellows was the headquarters of the Stroud Pigeon Fanciers Club for many years. With the subsequent removal of the battlemented extensions and brewery sign the building changed in character beyond recognition. It is now a private house.
Owner in 1891: Godsell & Sons, Salmon Springs Brewery, Stroud
Rateable value in 1891: £12.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse
Owner in 1903: Godsell & Sons, Salmon Springs Brewery, Stroud
Rateable value in 1903: £16.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Beerhouse
Closing time in 1903: 11pm
Landlords at the Oddfellows Inn include:
1891 Joseph Woolley
1903,1939 Frederick Richard Skinner