Built in the 14th Century, the Noel Arms Hotel is probably Chipping Campden’s oldest inn.
In the 1885 Kellys Directory the inn as listed as the Noel Arms Hotel and Posting House.
It was the Noel Arms Family and Commercial Hotel in 1919.
This page will be updated with additional information
Owner in 1891: Earl of Gainsborough (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1891: £36.16s.8d.
Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse
Owner in 1903: Earl of Gainsborough (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1903: £44.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903: 11pm
Landlords / Managers etc at the Noel Arms Hotel include:
1856 J. Cousins
1885 Mark Gurton
1891,1919 Albert Tanner
1997 Paul Rees