The New Inn stood at the crossroads in Camp village and is now known as New Inn house. It is a stone and rubble house of two storeys built in 1694. An early reference to the New Inn is recorded in 1781.
Map Reference: SO 914093
Owner in 1891: Holmes & Co.
Rateable value in 1891: £13.15s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse
Owner in 1903: Nailsworth Brewery
Rateable value in 1903: £13.15s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903:
Landlords at the New Inn include:
1885,1891 Edwin Herbert
1902,1919 Frederick Slade
1927 William Lewis
1939 William George Workman