The New Inn is now known as the Inn for All Seasons and is located on the main A40 Burford Road half a mile to the south of Little Barrington.

This page will be updated with additional information.

Map reference: ST 204121

Owner in 1891: Edward Rhys-Wingfield (free from brewery tie)

Rateable value in 1891: £12.0s.0d.

Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse

Owner in 1903: Mervyn Wingfield (free from brewery tie)

Rateable value in 1903: £12.0s.0d.

Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse (six day licence, presumably closed on Sundays)

Closing time in 1903: 10pm

Landlords at the New Inn / Inn for All Seasons include:

1856, 1891 Thomas Jackson

1902 Mrs Elizabeth Pinching

1903,1906 Edwin Bond

1919,1927 Charles Whitlock

1939 Thomas William Lazenby

Share this Page: