The Nelson was in Broad Street, approximately 200 metres on the eastern side of Broad Street from the Kings Head. The stone built residential property is called the Old Nelson. The Nelson is not mentioned in the 1891 licensing book of Gloucestershire.
James Pritchard was a shopkeeper in Littledean in 1837 – perhaps the Nelson was little more than a village shop selling beer for off sales only.
1841 James Pritchard (beer retailer)
1851 John Pritchard