In 1891 the owner, Mr. H. Holloway, resided in  Uley. There is no mention of the Nags Head in the 1903 petty sessional licensing records. The licence was refused in 1894.

Licensing Details:

Owner in 1891: Mr H. Holloway (leased to Godsell & Sons, Salmon Springs Brewery, Stroud)

Rateable value in 1891: £8.10s.0d.

Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse


1891 Joseph Collins

Share this Page: