The pub is listed in the 1891 and 1903 petty sessional divisional records without having a name. The premises was once known as the Five Elms after a line of elm trees that grew alongside. It has also been called the Bank.
The Mount Inn is a Donnington Brewery tied house. It is a superb place to savour the excellent Donnington BB and SBA as the garden has wonderful views across the Evesham Vale towards the Malvern Hills.
This page will be updated with additional information.
Map reference: SP 071343
Owner in 1891: J. Slatter, Evesham (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1891: £27.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse
Owner in 1903: J. Slatter, Evesham (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1903: £20.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Beerhouse (off sales only)
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
1891,1903 Samuel Bayliss Richardson
1997 Colin Johns