The Moulders Arms was located on or near the junction with Queen Street and Albert Street. Details are rather scarce, and the beer house is not mentioned in the 1891 licensing book (the petty sessional divisional records). It is interesting to note that Thomas Knowles, the landlord in 1881, was also an iron moulder. Perhaps the name of the establishment was directly connected to his profession.
1870 William Halford
1881 Thomas Knowles (iron moulder and innkeeper)